At Deloitte, we believe that we’re only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the impact we make in the world.
So, when people ask, “what’s different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress.
Deeper still, it’s in the beliefs, behaviors and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
Every day, our practitioners make an impact that matters, thriving in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
People and culture make Deloitte a great place to work, so, if you want to have a feel of what we can offer, click the apply button.
- As part of our plan to rapidly scale our business, Deloitte Consulting West Africa is looking for talented individuals to join our growing team
Main Purpose of Job
- To deliver the highest possible level of impact to our clients. This includes team leadership, sales, business development and project delivery
- Junior roles are focused on exceptional delivery to clients.
- More senior roles are focused on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In these roles, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service
What impact will you make:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Only candidates with the following minimum requirements will be considered:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in a Consulting environment, depending on level of entry
- Post graduate qualification with excellent academic results
- Prior industry work experience
- Technical Competencies:
- Strong business acumen and business judgement
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and execute projects
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good financial knowledge
Specific speciality experience including (for example):
- Digital, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Programming, Web Development, Databases, Enterprise Architecture, Systems Integration
- Strategy and Operations
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategy
- Supply Chain
- Business Model Transformation
- Finance Transformation
- Human Capital
- Organisation Transformation and Talent
- HR Transformation
- HR Analytics
- Key Performance Areas
- Strategic Impact:
- Supports the implementation of strategy of the Service Line/Business Area in relation to specific area of expertise
- Client Impact: External / Internal:
- Maintains high level quality on client engagements/projects
- Operational Effectiveness:
- Highly effective in the operations of the business. Adheres to all quality and risk protocols
- Development/Growth of Team:
- Mentors and develops team members and counseles on an ongoing basis
- Budgets / Profitability:
- Ensures profitability of the business, service line, and projects
- Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits