Apart from being a key player at Liverpool, the super forward also has series of successful records in his football career making him top on the buyers list for clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona. Let’s see what makes this Egyptian king so special.
- Mohamed Salah Ghaly, born 15 June 1992 is an Egyptian professional footballer who started his career with El Mokawloonthen transferred to FC Basel in 2012. He once played for Chelsea, Fiorentina (on loan) and for Roma before transferring to Liverpool in 2017
- Being quite an achiever, He won the Swiss Super League in his first season with Basel and Premier League 2014–15, Football League Cup 2014–15 with Chelsea, was awarded the CAF Most Promising African Talent of the Year in 2012, was awarded the SAFP Golden Player award for being the best player in the Swiss Super League. In 2017, Salah was named CAF African Footballer of the Year and the BBC African Footballer of the Year. He has also been twice awarded the Premier League Player of the Month for November 2017 and February 2018. He was also selected in the CAF Team of the Year and CAF Africa Cup of Nations Team of the Tournament.
- His crazy fans also promised to convert to Islam if he scored more goals and even made a special chant for him. The press and fans also nicknamed him “the Egyptian King “ and Pharaoh
- Salah is predominantly known for his speed, dribbling skills, first touch, and ball control, as well as his ability to use both his pace and flair on the ball in order to beat opponents, and create scoring opportunities for himself r his teammates
- Away from his career, He is also very homely and has a beautiful 4 year old daughter with his wife Maggi, sorry ladies.
Now we know why the big clubs are after him. Mohammed Salah has sure made footprints in the sand of football and this has earned him a title in the English premier league and a home in Liverpool FC